My non-vegetarian friend went to this vegan restaurant called Stuff I Eat in Inglewood the other day and told me that loved their tacos. Their website gives a list of the following "promises":
- We use organic produce whenever possible.
- We will not serve animal products--whatsoever
- Our desserts are wheat-free and made with barley flour.
- All of our desserts are sweetened with agave syrup.
- Our food contains no refined sugar, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
click here for the Stuff I Eat website