Maggie Moo's website provides the following base ingredient information:
- Milkfat and non milkfat, sugar, corn syrup mono and diglycerides (derived from vegetable products), carob bean gum, guar gum,carrageenan.
- Water, sugar, corn syrup, citric acid, stabilized and emulsified by carbohydrate gum, carob bean gum, guar gum.
Low Carb, No-Sugar-Added:
- Milkfat and non milkfat, maltodextrin, sorbitol, mono and digylcerides, cellulose gel and gum, carob bean gum, sucralose, acesulfame K, carrageenan
- Diabetic exchange, 1 starch and 1 fat exchange
Low Fat, Lactose Free:
- Water, Corn syrup solids, Sugar, Fructose, Coconut oil, Partially hydrogenated soybean oil, Salt, Guar gum, Sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), Mono and diglycerides, Sodium aluminosilicate (anti-caking agent), Xanthan gum, Artificial flavor, sodium citrate and Artificial color, FD&C Yellows 5 & 6.
Regarding allergens, the website also provides a list, which I have trimmed down to those flavors that are indicated to have eggs.
"MaggieMoo's does not have an allergen free environment. The following flavors at MaggieMoo's Ice Cream & Treateries contain known allergens. This list is intended to act as a guide when making flavor choices upon your visit to ensure a delicious experience."
Egg Nog - Eggs, MFS*, Annatto
French Vanilla - Eggs, MFS*, Annatto
Lemon Cream - Eggs, MFS*, Annatto
*MFS = Modified Food Starch
click here for Maggie Moo's website