A member of Ruby Tuesday's quality assurance department sent me the following information on what is without eggs, meat, and fish:
- Spinach Artichoke Dip - They are looking into the rennet source for the parmesan cheese. Otherwise no eggs, meat, or fish.
- Fresh Avocado Quesadilla
- Fresh Guacamole Dip
- Fried Mozzarella - They are looking into the rennet source for the parmesan cheese. Otherwise no eggs, meat, or fish.
- Cheddar Fries - Can be ordered without the bacon. Fried in soybean oil in common fryer with proteins. Ranch dressing has eggs.
- Veggie burger without garlic mayonnaise (cheese has microbial enzymes)
- Salad bar - "We also invite you to try our salad bar at your discretion for more vegetarian options. Some of the salad dressings and prepared salads on the salad bar may contain meat or meat products/by-products, animal rennet, broth, gelatin, fish or fat from meat (lard). The following salad dressings are lacto-vegetarian: French, Italian, and Balsamic Vinaigrette."
- Strawberries and Ice Cream
click here for the Ruby Tuesday website
- Queso Dip - contains a chicken base
- Broccoli & Cheese Soup - contains chicken flavor and fat
- All other desserts besides ice cream mentioned above has eggs