Noah's Bagels and Einstein's Bros Bagels are the same company. They differ slightly in products, but overall they are very similar. Here is what I found after going through the list for Noah's Bagels. I am disappointed that both store's bagels have high fructose corn syrup listed as an ingredient:
- All are without egg except for the Egg Bagel (of course).
- The Cinnamon Sugar Bagel Chicago and Style Asiago Cheese Bagel contain dairy.
- All are without egg and contian dairy (including the Dutch Apple Bagel which for Einstein's does not have dairy listed)
- All without egg except Braided Challah Roll.
- All are without egg and contain dairy, but the Fat Free Wild Berry Blender contains gelatin.
- City Salad
- Bagel Croutons
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Veggie Melt
- Veg Out Sandwich
- Veggie Wrap
- All are without egg and all contain dairy (and the Pepperoni Pizza Bagel contains meat).
- Vegetarian Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cinnamon Walnut Strudel
- Cinnamon Stix
Just like Einstein Bros Bagels, the Fruit And Yogurt Parfait and Marshmallow Crispy Treat contain gelatin.
Einstein Bros Bagels