Fritto Misto Italian Cafe is located at 601 Colorado Ave in Santa Monica and 316 Pier Ave in Hermosa Beach. I spoke with staff members at the Santa Monica location and their bread vendor to learn the following:
- The french bread that they serve while you wait for your order does not have eggs. You can also request a side of fresh garlic with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to eat with it.
- They always have one eggless and wheatless pasta available (listed on their menu), but this is a dried pasta that has a different texture and takes longer to prepare than their fresh pastas.
- All other pastas are made fresh daily with eggs, including their whole wheat pastas.
- All of the appetizers have eggs, including the fried pillows.
- All of their salad dressings have eggs except the honey mustard.
- The pasta in their minestrone soup has eggs.
- All of the desserts have eggs.
Buca di Beppo
Maggiano's Little Italy