Here is another one of Chef Wyrick's recipes, making use of those Bold Flavors he wrote about in his last article.
Type: Side Serves: 2
Time to Prepare: 40 minutes + 30 minutes to cool down
2 red potatoes, cubed
1 tsp. of olive oil
¼ tsp. of salt
½ cup of Vegannaise
Juice of 1 lime
3 cloves of garlic, minced
Zest of 1 lime
1 tbsp. of adobo chipotle sauce
½ tsp. of chipotle powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cube the potatoes, leaving the skins on them.
- Toss them in the olive oil and salt.
- Place them in a baking dish, but do not cover it.
- Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes.
- While they are roasting, mince the garlic.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together.
- When the potatoes are done roasting, allow them to cool for 30 minutes.
- Mix the potatoes into the sauce.