Based on my email correspondence with the director of research and development:
- They are coming out with a tofu filling for burritos, and will let me know when it is available.
- If you are vegetarian, "you can have the veggie burrito, any one of our burritos without meat, Bare style burrito, Enchilado style burritos, again request them vegetarian, cheese quesadilla, nachos w/o meat, grilled salad burritos w/o meat., Veggie tacos - Our rice has no animal products either. (Tortilla soup has chicken broth so not that one.)"
- Their cheese is free of animal-rennet and there are no meat products in the beans, including the pinto beans. "Just water, seasonings & vegetable oil. We make 'em fresh each morning from scratch."
- "The following Baja Fresh products have no meat or dairy product:
Pepper/onion grilled vegetable mix
Pico de gallo
All of our salsa's on salsa bar
- He confirmed that all of these items are also without eggs.
Baja Bud's Del Norte